NFUOnline is your membership website with the latest farming advice, news, business information and briefings for your sector. The site is now fully optimised for mobile use.
- What's on the site?
- How to get a Login and Password
- How to join the NFU
- Why you should visit NFUonline?
- Need help? Our search engine - is powered by Google
- Looking for NFU Mutual contacts and insurance help? Visit our linked page here
- Cross Sector channel with 33 areas of work we cover in order to assist members with business planning, legislation changes and decisions. This includes four channels:
- To read the latest farming news
- To access NFU member only briefings which give you the inside edge on legislation, cost-saving and farm business advice
- To get insight from members and advisers via our weekly blogs
- To see what’s happening in your area with the latest news, events and meetings added by our staff in the regional offices
- To find out how to contact us
- To 'Have your say' on stories and issues via the feedback forms on every news page
- To access FREE downloads of NFU Business Guides: Commercial advice for NFU members
- To find out about our great career opportunities or to search for agricultural jobs on our Job Pages
- To read our London and Brussels news
- To visit Sector pages: Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture and Potatoes, Crops, Sugar, Livestock
- Information for the Press, including the letters we write to newspapers in response to farming news stories
- Advice for members on how to write to the press
- Back British Farming: Why British farming counts and how it makes a difference to what we eat
There are a number of NFU members-only documents on the site.
Already an NFU member but not using the site?
Anyone with NFU Farmer & Grower membership can gain access to NFUonline by contacting NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
Problems logging in? Call: 0370 845 8458
Login: This is your NFU membership number – you can find this printed on your NFU membership card (eg NF12U) this is comprised of two letters, two numbers and a letter.
Password: If you haven’t a password or have forgotten it, simply click on ‘I've forgotten my password’ in the login box. Enter your NFU membership number along with the email address you have registered with us and we’ll get right back to you on an email with your password. NOTE: We have changed how passwords work so you now have to have at least one letter or a symbol forming the password.
If you’re still unable to login then call 0370 845 8458.
For more information on how to join the NFU call 0370 428 1401 or visit our Membership pages.