East Northamptonshire Council, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, NN14 4LZ
Thursday September 28, 10am to 12 noon or 1pm to 3pm
How will the day run?
- You are invited to East Northamptonshire Council to have a free one to one workshop with a funding expert
- Arrive at the council offices either for the morning session (10am to 12 noon) or for the afternoon session (1pm to 3pm). You will be able to speak to the first available adviser
- Refreshments will be provided and there will be chances for networking
What will you gain from the event?
- You will be able to find out about European and other funding opportunities.
- You will be able to find out about business help and advice services, both locally and countywide
- You will be able to find out about the council’s plans and how you can be a part of Enterprising East Northants
- At the end of your session, you should have a draft stage one application to take away, enabling you to apply to either the LEADER Fund or the EAFRD Growth Programme
Who will be there?
William Dallimore, LEADER Programme Manager
Jane Roemer, SEMLEP (South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership,
managers of the EAFRD Growth Programme)
Emma Powlett, consultant and rural funding expert
Paul Smith, Business Adviser, the Northamptonshire Growth Hub
Greg Macdonald, Head of Economic and Commercial Development,
East Northamptonshire Council
Su Davies, External Funding Manager, East Northamptonshire Council
How do I book?
Email Su Davies, c2Rhdmllc0BlYXN0LW5vcnRoYW1wdG9uc2hpcmUuZ292LnVr or call on 01832 742191 to say whether you want to come in the morning or the afternoon. Your place will be reserved.