We are holding our usual NFU North West Crops Evening on Tuesday 5th June starting at 6pm. Edd and Lucy Houghton have kindly agreed to host the event again at Wild Farm, Mag Lane, High Legh in Cheshire (Sat Nav WA13 0TF).
Our cereal members always seem to find it an enjoyable evening and this year we will have:
· Walking tour of cereal variety trial plots with NIAB TAG specialists
· Openfield - Market analysis and update
· NFU industry update from our NFU Combinable Crops Board Chairman Tom Bradshaw
· Donate £10 to charity and get your moisture meter tested and calibrated in return
· BASIS and NRoSO points applied for
Last year members commented on how seeing the different wheat plots the year before had influenced the wheat varieties sown that year.