This year’s round of BPS briefing meetings for members will be held in April across the region and offer a detailed review of the 2019 application process.
The NFU's BPS experts will look to reflect changes likely with Brexit and also cross-compliance and agri-environment scheme updates as well as the latest on the Agriculture Bill.
During the meetings advice on the 2019 application cycle will also be given, as well as other related updates.
Why should you attend one of these meetings?
- Ensure you are up to date
- Get advice on 2019 applications and changes this year
- Make sure you know what the greening requirements are in 2019
- Understand the latest for BPS and other schemes going forward
- Get updates on the BPS payments situation
- Ask questions to help you and your business
The Shropshire and Herefordshire meetings are at 2pm and the others at 7.30pm.
To book please call the regional office on 01952 400500.