What is Payment Reconciliation? This is a situation where the RPA needs to look at a BPS claim that they consider has already been fully validated and the correct total payment issued.
The RPA will look at the claim and associated application and claimant communication to assess the basis of a payment already made in order to ensure it is correct. RPA will make any changes to data and payments as required.
- 2015 greening inspection findings
- New NFU Q&A on BPS Payment Correction
- BPS bridging payments – what you need to know
- BPS 2015 entitlement and greening value information
- BPS briefing: 2015 claim payment issues
- BPS payments – making sense of your 2015 claim statement
- Our Q&A on payment correction
- BPS complaints and appeals guidance
- Maladministration and the role of the Parliamentary Ombudsman
- BPS problem? NFU CallFirst can help YOU
- For the latest NFU updates on BPS, visit our dedicated channel here