The NFU continues to have regular engagement with the RPA to discuss the challenges brought by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The RPA has announced a one month extension to the claim deadline, now 15 June, in light of the challenges the industry is currently facing.
Additionally, the RPA has announced it will be issuing bridging payments throughout May to all outstanding 2019 payment agreement holders. This is hugely welcome news, following significant lobbying by the NFU.
Deadlines for new CS applicants, for a 2021 start date, remain as originally planned. Natural England and the Forestry Commission are available remotely to support applications.
Read more from NFUonline:
- NFU shares relief at bridging payments for unpaid 2019 ES and CS claims
- NFU Vice President responds to RPA over claims extension deadline
- How is COVID-19 affecting agri-environment schemes?
- How to apply for the Hedgerow and Boundaries Grant 2020 - deadline soon!
- Hints and tips for applying to CS Mid Tier