The RPA regularly updates its Rural Payments service online, to fix and enhance services.
A recently implemented change requires all users to log on and confirm their personal details are shown correctly.
How to log in: Use your membership number or the email address associated with your membership to log in. If you've forgotten your password, you can click here to reset it or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
More from NFUonline:
- BPS 2020 payments - the top five things to know now
- BPS: What do I need to do in the office and on the ground?
- Remote sensing inspections - what you need to know
- Taking on new land: BPS considerations
- NFU Live: Events from the NFU this autumn
- Watch now: Your weekly video update from the President