NFU chief adviser on renewable energy and climate change Dr Jonathan Scurlock will be speaking at the World Biogas Expo 2020, which this year takes place virtually from 6-8 October 2020.
The World Biogas Expo, hosted by ADBA (Anaerobic Digestion and Bioresources Association) and WBA (World Biogas Association) is the annual showcase event for the AD and biogas industry. With a track record stretching back 10 years, it is available this year on an interactive online platform accessible from your business or home office.
Along with an extensive range of online exhibitors, the Expo offers free registration across the three days of the event in a number of themed online ‘theatres’, including one dedicated to Future Farming, co-hosted by the NFU. the NFU's Dr Jonathan Scurlock will be speaking in two sessions on 6 and 8 October:
- 6 October - 13:45 to 15:15: Technology Innovations for on-farm AD
- 8 October - 13:45 to 15:15: “The role of ‘Biogas Done Right’ in net zero agriculture”
Free registration for the World Biogas Expo is available here.
More from NFUonline:
- Low Carbon Agriculture launches in the UK
- What are the legal obligations for self-isolating and reporting cases of COVID-19?
- NFU highlights importance of food production in response to new environmental pledge
- Join the NFU in conversation with the Secretary of State
- NFU Live: Your guide to the NFU's programme of autumn events