The biennial NFU National Tenant Farmers' Conference took place at the Haycock Hotel, Peterborough on 14 November.
In case you missed it, here's an opportunity watch this year's speakers and download their presentations.
- Mark Harold – Director of Land and Nature – National Trust
- Anthony Barber-Lomax – Estates Manager – Wentworth Estate
- Louise Staples – Senior Rural Surveyor – NFU
- Gail Soutar – Chief EU Exit and International Trade Adviser – NFU
- Tim Heddema – Agricultural Counsellor – Embassy of the Netherlands
- Joel Woolf – Partner – Wright Hassall LLP
- Matt Redman – Farmer - Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Mark Fletcher and James Woodhouse – Farmers – Norfolk