Residential lettings: Energy Performance

lake district cottages_7439Regulations requiring residential rented properties to meet a Minimum Energy Efficiency standard (MEEs) will require all eligible properties to have an Energy Performance Certificate rating of E or above. Unless exempt, renting out a property with an F or G rating may result in a fine. 

Click here to read a full briefing on the new regulations and exemptions.