Want to know more about plant health and crop protection? Our list of useful links is a good place to start.
- Voluntary Initiative – an industry-led programme to promote the responsible use of pesticides.
- Campaign for the Farmed Environment – find out more about the work farmers are doing to encourage wildlife, benefit soil and water resources, and support farmland birds.
- Bee Connected – a valuable tool connecting beekeepers with farmers.
- Integrated Pest Management Plans – the holistic use of all plant protection methods to discourage pests and help minimise the use of pesticides.
- Food Standards Agency – an independent Government authority that ensures the food we eat is safe.
- Expert Committee on Pesticide Residues in Food – provides independent advice to the government on the monitoring of pesticide residues in food.
- PRiF annual report – an annual summary of the work carried out by the Expert Committee on Pesticide Residues in Food.
- Chemicals Regulation Division – the body responsible for the regulation of pesticides.
- Health and Safety Executive – provides guidance on the safe use of authorised pesticides.
- Red Tractor – the UK’s biggest farm and food standards scheme.
- Crop Protection Association – the key voice of the UK plant science industry.
- Sense about Science – an independent campaigning charity that challenges the misrepresentation of science and evidence in public life.