At Bupa, we understand that when you get ill or injured, what matters the most is getting back on your feet and back on the farm as quickly as possible. That’s why we’re working with NFU to offer eligible NFU members 20%* off Bupa By You health insurance.
Whether it’s getting the help you need faster, or for cancer care that helps get you there, Bupa are proud to give you nothing less than health expertise. Bupa health insurance provides the reassurance of cover from diagnosis through to eligible treatment for conditions covered by your policy. It’s designed to complement the NHS rather than replace it and it’s used for planned, not emergency, treatment.
From day one, all this help is there for you:
- For getting the help you need faster – from reassuring advice the moment you need it to fast access to eligible treatment, Bupa act quickly so you can move forward faster. For certain conditions, such as muscle, bone or joint problems, mental health, cancer or cataracts, you can speak straight to a specialist, usually without waiting to see a GP first**
- For the reassurance of a GP when you need it – as part of the Bupa health insurance offer for NFU Farmer & Grower members, you’ll also get 24/7 access to video appointments with GPs, nurses and pharmacists within 24 hours, saving you time and worry. You can also use the Symptom Checker to get instant health information and guidance on next steps
- For cancer care that helps get you there – if you are ever diagnosed with cancer, Bupa will look after you for as long as you have Bupa health insurance and you’ll have access to eligible breakthrough cancer drugs and treatment
- For access to an extensive network of hospitals and consultants – choose whether you’d like to be treated close to where you’re located, or in a hospital recognised for its expertise in treating certain conditions
- For more than just health insurance – Bupa don't just insure, they care. As well as funding diagnosis and eligible treatment, Bupa Anytime Healthline employs experts in health who will be able to support you around the clock and help you make informed decisions that are right for you
- For flexibility and choice – it’s your health insurance, which is why Bupa put you in control and give you the choice of two levels of cover – Comprehensive or Treatment and Care – which you can adapt to help build the most suitable cover for you.
*Applies to eligible NFU members on quotes for new Bupa By You policies. Discounts will be reviewed on 1 September 2021 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply.
**Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, Bupa will ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before they can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. For rolling moratorium underwritten members Bupa will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call Bupa first to check your eligibility.
^Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Babylon Healthcare Services Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales No 9229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD
Digital GP and Anytime HealthLine are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Anytime HealthLine is provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
The National Farmers’ Union of England and Wales (NFU) introduces Bupa health insurance. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 395643. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.
‡ One month free T&Cs
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the terms set out in Bupa’s Bupa By You Policy Benefits and Terms guide and your membership certificate will apply to your policy.
- his offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly from Bupa, or
b. from Bupa through an intermediary
- The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy, switching from another provider’s health insurance scheme or for existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the customer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
- This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 4 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 on a full medical underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and your policy start date must be on or before 31 May 2021 inclusive.
- The one month free cover will be applied to month one of the first year of your new Bupa By You policy. If you pay for the first year of subscriptions upfront, you will be charged for 11 months’ subscriptions. This offer is available for the first year only and will not apply in any subsequent years. The premium after the first year will be based on 12 months of cover.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples saving, and discounts associated with one of our partners. A full list of our participating partners can be found at bupa.co.uk/affinity-partners or by calling 0808 256 4840. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We may record or monitor our calls.
- Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
- Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- The offer has no cash value or alternative and the discount is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Bupa Insurance Limited and the Bupa group of companies shall not incur any liability for any claims, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever arising under or otherwise in connection with this offer.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ