The British Crop Protection Council has produced The UK Pesticide Guide 2017; a unique and authoritative source of information on pesticides and adjuvants. Produced by an independent editor and published by two independently funded not-for-profit organisations.
The 2017 edition of The UK Pesticide Guide has seven new active ingredient profiles included for the first time, two available in 2017 and a further five listed as Products also Registered (PARs). The additions include:
- Cyantraniliprole for insect control in headed brassicas
- Halauxifen-methyl +/- fluroxypyr for braod-leaved weed control in cereals
- Buprofezin for insect control in protected Solonaceae
- Penhoxamid for weed control in grain maize and winter oilseed rape
- Pepino Mosaic Virus for suppression of viral diseases in protected tomatoes
- Phytium oligandrun M1 for disease control in spring barley, wheat and oilseed rape
- Tembotrine for weed cointrol in maize and sweetcorn
In addition, hazard precautions have been upgraded and the roll-out of extended buffer zones for some products continues with many products re-approved under new MAPP numbers.
What is the discount?
The NFU have negotiated a 20% discount off the RRP of the online UK Pesticide Guide 2017.
This offer is available to all Farmer and Grower members.
How to claim a discount?
- Call NFU CallFirst on 0370 8458458 where the advisor will provide you with a discount code and instruct on how to access the online guide.