As of January 2008, anyone transporting livestock or poultry in connection with economic activity and over 65km will need to hold a Certificate of Competence to conform to EU regulations.
What is the offer?
- This allows transportation of animals on domestic journeys under eight hours within the UK
- The price includes the workshop, test, notification of your results and the Certificate of Competence
- Passing the test will ensure you comply with compulsory EU legislation
What does it cost?
- NFU Farmer & Grower Members £35 plus VAT
- NFU Countryside Members £60 plus VAT
- Student & YFC Members £35 plus VAT
How do I get the discount?
To register your interest, please contact your regional office below:
North West 01695 554900 bm9ydGgud2VzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
North East 01904 451550 bm9ydGguZWFzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
West Midlands 01952 400500 d2VzdC5taWRsYW5kc0BuZnUub3JnLnVr
East Midlands 01572 824250 ZWFzdC5taWRsYW5kc0BuZnUub3JnLnVr
South West 01392 440700 c291dGgud2VzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
South East 01730 711950 c291dGguZWFzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
East Anglia 01638 672100 ZWFzdC5hbmdsaWFAbmZ1Lm9yZy51aw==
NFU Cymru 01982 554200 bmZ1LmN5bXJ1QG5mdS5vcmcudWs=