As of January 2008, anyone transporting livestock or poultry in connection with economic activity and over 65km will need to hold a Certificate of Competence to conform to EU regulations.
What is the offer?
- This allows transportation of animals on domestic journeys under eight hours within the UK
- The price includes the workshop, test, notification of your results and the Certificate of Competence
- Passing the test will ensure you comply with compulsory EU legislation
What does it cost?
- NFU Farmer & Grower Members £35 plus VAT
- NFU Countryside Members £60 plus VAT
- Student & YFC Members £35 plus VAT