The NFU's policy and commodity advisers are working to provide up to date advice on the issues impacting members as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
This information will be updated regularly and is summarised in this briefing - Government support for businesses and other financial measures (issue 21, updated 23 October).
Updated and new areas covered in the briefing include:
- Job Support Scheme
- Job Support Scheme – businesses closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- Letters to businesses about new trade arrangements with the EU from 1 January 2021
- Business grants (Local Authorities)
- In England: Planning permissions running out before 31 December extended to May; extended permitted development rights could allow an extra 28 days of outdoor events and new planning guidance to help keep caravan and holiday parks open
- Countryside Productivity Small Grants Scheme
- Growth Programme: Questions and answers on COVID-19 response
More from NFUonline:
- What business support grants are available due to COVID-19?
- Coronavirus: Advice for employers from the NFU's Specialist Advice Team
- What are the legal obligations for self-isolating and reporting cases of COVID-19?