The NFU's policy and commodity advisers are working to provide up to date advice on the issues impacting members as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
This information will be updated regularly and is summarised in this briefing - Government support for businesses and other financial measures (issue 35, updated 11 February 2021).
New and updated areas covered in the briefing include:
- Countryside Stewardship agreements open for 2022
- UK travel restrictions
- Covid-19 vaccination rollout
- The UK/EU Trade Agreement - UK farming's future relationship with the EU.
More from NFUonline:
- What business support grants are available due to COVID-19?
- Coronavirus: Advice for employers from the NFU's Specialist Advice Team
- What are the legal obligations for self-isolating and reporting cases of COVID-19?