The NFU's policy and commodity advisers are working to provide up to date advice on the issues impacting members as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
This information will be updated regularly and is summarised in this briefing - Government support for businesses and other financial measures (issue 31, updated 14 January 2021).
New and updated areas covered in the briefing include:
- Mandatory COVID-19 testing introduced to bolster border measures.
- Global Health Insurance Card.
- Covid-19 vaccination rollout.
- BPS and Countryside Stewardship schemes.
- Job Retention Scheme.
- The UK / EU Trade Agreement - UK farming's future relationship with the EU
- Business grants (Local Authorities) - Closed businesses lockdown payments
- Local restrictions support grant (LRSG (closed)).
- Local restrictions grant (LRSG (open))
More from NFUonline:
- What business support grants are available due to COVID-19?
- Coronavirus: Advice for employers from the NFU's Specialist Advice Team
- What are the legal obligations for self-isolating and reporting cases of COVID-19?