Market difficulties resulting from coronavirus have had a major impact on the processing and chipping potato sectors.
As part of the NFU’s ongoing discussions with government on support for potato growers, we are collecting evidence on the business impact that has occurred to chipping and processing growers.
The NFU is building the case for grant support for adversely affected potato growers, and it is essential that we have as much up to date and accurate information as possible on the issues that growers have faced.
We need to hear from you what the current impact has been, and how it may affect your business looking forward.
The information from this survey will also be used to help identify whether existing support measures, such as CBILS and Bounce Back loans, are suitable.
As with many coronavirus issues this is a fast moving situation, and so the survey will only be open for a short window.
Read more on NFUonline:
- COVID-19 news and information area
- AHDB web portal now online for potato trading
- Waitrose and ITV launch campaign backing Pick for Britain
- Coronavirus: Key concerns and priorities in the potatoes supply chain
- Coronavirus: A message from the NFU potato forum chairman
- What business support grants are available due to COVID-19?