At a crucial time for the industry, it’s never been more important for your British Farmer & Grower magazine to be featuring the right issues and representing your interests.
With that in mind, we’re looking to establish a reader panel to provide regular feedback and content ideas and to help identify areas where BF&G could be even better.
We're looking for volunteers from across the farming sectors to respond to occasional email surveys and to join a WhatsApp discussion group, with the possibility of meetings, virtually or otherwise, further down the line.
All expressions of interest will be treated in strictest confidence.
Click here to email news editor Tom Sales to find out more about how you can shape your British Farmer & Grower magazine.
More from NFUonline:
- NFU report calls for future policies to reward farmers for maintaining and improving landscapes
- 'The future of British food and farming is at stake'
- A message from the President
- NFU Live: Your guide to the NFU's programme of autumn events
- What the NFU is doing to help members