Our economic intelligence team has produced a new State of the Farming Economy briefing.
The document gives our members the inside line on current markets, and an insight into the short, medium and long-term prospects for food and farming - and particularly the strength of the sector in the run-up to Brexit.
It provides clear statistical evidence of our sector's importance to the national economy.
This month's topic areas include:
- Analysis on the latest inflation data, economic indicators and what it means for farming
- Upturn in key farming costs
- New farm borrowing figures
- Updated retail sales and grocery market share
- Updated commodity prices analysis and trends
- Medium-term Prospects for EU Agricultural Commodities 2016-2026
- British Farming's key role in the Economy: Picking the positives.