Our economic intelligence team has produced a new State of the Farming Economy briefing.
The document gives our members the inside line on current markets, and an insight into the short, medium and long-term prospects for food and farming - and particularly the strength of the sector in the run-up to Brexit.
It provides clear statistical evidence of our sector's importance to the national economy.
This month's topic areas include:
- UK GDP growth slows to four year low
- Bank of England expects interest rate rise in 'relatively near term'
- Pay growth remains well below inflation
- Pound remains highly sensitive to weak economic data and political announcements
- UK and Global food prices round-up
- New farm borrowing figures
- Grocery sales growth hits highest rate since 2012
- Updated commodity prices analysis and trends
- Medium-term Prospects for EU Agricultural Commodities 2016-2026
- British Farming's key role in the Economy: Picking the positives.