The latest episode of the NFU's brand-new podcast, NFU Talk, is now available to listen to on NFUonline, Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
In this edition head of food and farming Phil Hambling unpicks the NFU's work in the supply chain focusing on the organisation's reaction to the Coronavirus pandemic, and the pressures of panic buying and loss of out of home eating.
About NFU Talk
As the voice of British agriculture, we are always making sure we are ahead of the curve when it comes to farming headlines, information and guidance.
That’s why we have launched a podcast called NFU Talk, which is dedicated to dissecting the hot topics affecting our industry, with expert insight from our farming specialists.
More from NFUonline:
- NFU report calls for future policies to reward farmers for maintaining and improving landscapes
- 'The future of British food and farming is at stake'
- A message from the President
- NFU Live: Your guide to the NFU's programme of autumn events
- What the NFU is doing to help members