Farmers Guardian is hosting two virtual events to help farmers find out more about the New Zealand agritech industry, what it has to offer and how the latest tech developments are helping to drive productivity and profits.
The first webinar will take place at 8pm Wednesday 19 August and will feature interviews with representatives from Techion, UBCO and AbacusBio.
Hosted by Farmers Guardian editor Ben Briggs, the event will explore the environmental challenges farming is facing and how tech development can lessen the load.
The second webinar is due to take place on 16 September. It will be hosted by news and business editor Olivia Midgley who will be speaking to New Zealand business representatives from Gallagher, Figured and Hustler.
Both events are free to register and delegates will have the opportunity to put questions to the speakers via the live chat.
More from NFUonline:
- Storing fertiliser safety
- Getting ready for harvest - are your tractors and trailers safe to go?
- Long-term management plan for naturalised beaver populations is vital, NFU says
- NFU 2020 Harvest Survey - take part now
- Register now for the NFU's autumn turkey marketing meeting
- Watch now: A message from the President