The NFU's BPS experts have put together a comprehensive Q&A providing information for members on how BPS payments are calculated for BPS 2020.
How to log in: Use your membership number or the email address associated with your membership. If you've forgotten your password, use this form to reset it or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.?
Not an NFU member?
The NFU represents 55,000 farming and growing businesses in England and Wales. And there is strength in those numbers. With the UK set to leave the European Union, no other membership organisation is better placed to deliver the best possible outcome for farmers and growers.
As an NFU member you also gain access to exclusive services and discounts, unrivalled local advice and expert political lobbying at the highest level.
More from NFUonline:
- Rural Payments online - all users required to check and confirm contact details
- Watch again: Farming schemes - 10 things you need to know now
- Future environmental support: Your questions answered
- What the NFU is doing to help members
- NFU Live: Events from the NFU this autumn
- Watch now: Your weekly video update from the President