This briefing covers the rules in England that farmers must follow if they are claiming through any of the following schemes:
- BPS (Basic Payment Scheme)
- CS (Countryside Stewardship)
- ELS (Entry Level Stewardship)
- HLS (Higher Level Stewardship)
- Woodland Management Grant and Farm Woodland Premium elements of English Woodland Grant scheme
NFU members: Click here to download the briefing
How to log in: Use your membership number or the email address associated with your membership. If you've forgotten your password, use this form to reset it or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.?
Not an NFU member?
The NFU represents 55,000 farming and growing businesses in England and Wales. And there is strength in those numbers. With the UK set to leave the European Union, no other membership organisation is better placed to deliver the best possible outcome for farmers and growers.
As an NFU member you also gain access to exclusive services and discounts, unrivalled local advice and expert political lobbying at the highest level.
More from NFUonline:
- Impacts of UK-France border closure on food and farming
- Preparing your farming business for the end of the transition period
- NFU welcomes new chair of Assured Food Standards
- NFU launches Cyber Security Guide for farmers