Free to attend, visitors will have the opportunity to connect with over 600 exhibitors, see the latest product and technology innovations, hear from industry experts and much more.
Hear from NFU specialists
Join NFU officeholders, along with NFU and NFU Mutual advisers who will be located on stand number 18.736 (Hall 18) for light refreshments and the opportunity to discuss policy and farming issues. NFU Energy and the NFU sales and retention team will also be on hand to discuss how they can benefit you and your business.
- Members will have the opportunity to speak with NFU Deputy President Tom Bradshaw, who will on the stand throughout the day
- HMRC's oils policy team will be available from 11:30am to 1:30pm, to answer any queries you have on rebated fuel entitlement.
- Members will have the opportunity to speak to NFU Director General Terry Jones
- NFU Vice President David Exwood will also be in attendance, and will be speaking at a panel session at 2:00pm on the future of agricultural policy across the UK
- NFU farm safety and transport adviser Sarah Batchelor will be available to discuss safety and practical cost-effective ways farmers can help themselves stay safe. Plus, she will be showcasing Lantra’s Health & Safety eLearning course, which NFU members can get a discount on.
- HMRC's oils policy team will again be on stand from 10:00am to 12:00pm, to answer any queries you have on rebated fuel entitlement.
The show is free to attend but you will need to pay for parking. For all LAMMA visitors, there’s a 30% saving when booking parking in advance.