The trees are funded by Lloyds Bank through their partnership with the Woodland Trust.
Update 6 December: Due to overwhelming demand, all 90,000 trees have now been allocated and, as we are SOLD OUT, applications have now been closed. If you requested trees, we will be in touch soon with details of the collection procedure. Many thanks for your interest in the project.
Update 1 December: We only have copse bundles left (English oak, wild cherry and silver birch, 45 trees per bundle). All hedgerow, wildlife and woodland bundles have now been allocated.
For more information on this project or if you have any questions, please email [email protected] or phone 01392 440700.
Six reasons to get involved!
- Loss of ash trees will have a devastating impact on the rural landscape and wildlife in the South West.
- Planting of a variety of native trees (all UK and Ireland sourced and grown) will help diversify our tree population, increasing its resilience to pests and diseases in the future.
- The trees are free and when picking them up you can speak to an expert about planting trees on your farm.
- Planting trees in the right places will help lock up even more carbon on farms, delivering on the NFU’s Net Zero ambition for 2040.
- Join the NFU in raising awareness of the role of farming as part of the solution to climate change.
- Celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022 as part of the Queen's Green Canopy.
We’re rooting for you to get planting!