Take a look at the links below to get advice and find out more:
- ACCESS: includes Activism, Illegal Encampment, Trespass and Fly-Grazing
- FLY-TIPPING: includes Large Scale and Hazardous Waste
- HARE COURSING: includes Poaching
- LIVESTOCK WORRYING: includes Dog Attacks and Illegal Sheep Butchering
- THEFT: includes Machinery, Fuel, Metal, Livestock and Online Fraud
Take action to reduce your chances of becoming a victim of rural crime
Read the below guides for tips on prevention methods to protect yourself and your farming business:
Who to call and when?
Urgent: If a crime is in progress dial 999.
Non-urgent: Dial 101 to report a crime after it has taken place.
Provide information: Contact Crimestoppers to provide information anonymously. You can submit information online or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111.