The NFU has appointed an expert panel of land agents and valuers providing preferential services to eligible NFU members.
- Access to a team of land agents and valuers who have been specifically selected for their expertise and reputation.
- Specialist knowledge and expertise giving reassurance that your case is in safe hands.
- Great local accessibility and choice.
- Save up to 12.5%* on fees for all newly commissioned core agricultural work.
What to do next?
- Call NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458
- Once our advisers have identified that your issue could benefit from the assistance of a rural surveyor firm they will advise you of the firms in your region and put you through to your chosen firm
- List of Rural Surveyor Panel Firms
The discount of 12.5% will apply to the first instruction on new work only for NFU Farmer & Grower, Partner and Retired members that are a new client to the firm. The discount will be applied to hourly rates charged by the firm on cases and issues relating directly to the NFU member’s business. Certain areas of work are not eligible for 12.5% including residential lettings, conveyances, auctions, farm sales and machinery sales. For further details on the discount, please phone NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.