Read our PDF which explains The NFU democratic structure.
NFU Council meets four times a year at our Stoneleigh headquarters in Warwickshire to discuss the future direction of our organisation’s work.
The upcoming meeting dates are:
- Monday/Tuesday 16-17 October 2023
- Monday/Tuesday 22-23 January 2024
- Monday/Tuesday 22-23 April 2024
- Monday/Tuesday 24-25 June 2024
- Monday/Tuesday 07-08 October 2024
- Monday/Tuesday 27-28 January 2025
Visit our members-only NFU minutes library to see previous NFU Council minutes.
The NFU constitution and rules
- Rules of the National Farmers’ Union
- Constitution of the National Farmers’ Union
- Standing orders of the National Farmers’ Union
- NFU officeholder code of conduct