The NFU's Farming STEMterprise resources have been shortlisted for two awards at the event in Birmingham on 27 March:
- Primary Resource or Equipment
- Free Educational Resources
NFU education manager Jennie Devine said:
“We are delighted that Farming STEMterprise has been recognised again for being a quality educational resource. Fingers crossed for the 27th when we’ll find out if it will be the first farming resource to win an ERA award.”
Farming STEMterprise has previously been shortlisted for a BETT (British Educational Training and Technology) Award in the same category as the BBC. Click here to read more about this prestigious nomination.
Since the resources were launched a year ago:
- More than 1,000 teachers have attended Farming STEMterprise workshops
- 98% of teachers surveyed would recommend Farming STEMterprise projects
- The resources have received Green Tick accreditation from the Association for Science Education
- The resources have been accredited for CREST Awards and the Children’s University programme
More about NFU Education
The NFU’s education programme is focused around STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and brings the countryside into the classroom, delivering positive outcomes for both pupils and teachers.