Each year we host a series of marketing meetings aimed at seasonal turkey producers. Following the virtual meetings we held in 2020, we plan to return to in-person meetings this autumn.
The meetings provide a great chance to network with other producers and cover a range of topics including updates on the feed market, consumer insights and cost of production.
Note: the meeting will only go ahead subject to national and local Covid-19 restrictions.
How to secure your place
To register your interest and attend an event, click on the relevant meeting below. On the event page, click the "Register your Interest” button. You will then receive a confirmation email to say you have been registered.
|Click to book||Region||Location||Date||Time|
|Book now||South West||Exeter, Devon||13 Sept||7:30pm|
|Book now||South East||East Grinstead, West Sussex||21 Sept||7:00pm|
|Book now||East Midlands||Loughborough, Leicestershire||27 Sept||7:00pm|
|Book now||North West||Knutsford, Cheshire||5 Oct||7:30pm|
|Book now||North West||Preston, Lancashire||6 Oct||7:30pm|
|Book now||East Anglia||Eye, Suffolk||6 Oct||7:30pm|
Alternatively you can contact your regional office to book onto the event:
- East Midlands: Call 01572 824250 or email ZWFzdC5taWRsYW5kc0BuZnUub3JnLnVr
- East Anglia: Call 01638 672100 or email bWVldGluZ3NlYUBuZnUub3JnLnVr
- North East: Call 01904 451550 or email bm9ydGguZWFzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
- North West: Call 01695 554900 or email bm9ydGgud2VzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
- South East: Call 01730 711950 or email c291dGguZWFzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
- South West: Call 01392 440700 or email c291dGgud2VzdEBuZnUub3JnLnVr
- West Midlands: Call 01952 400500 or email d2VzdC5taWRsYW5kc0BuZnUub3JnLnVr
Or you can contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.