The Flood Damage Survey has been funded by The Prince's Countryside Fund.
We are also working with government and other organisations to provide appropriate support during the recovery. A team of people are contacting farm businesses to complete this survey over the telephone, but if you have not yet heard from us or prefer to complete it yourself, please use the following link:
The survey is being co-ordinated on behalf of: The Addington Fund, Cumbria Agricultural Chaplaincy, Farming Community Network (FCN), The Farmer Network, Federation of Cumbria Commoners, Forage Aid, Foundation for Common Land, NFU, Mitchells, RABI and Westmorland Agricultural Society.
- Flood-hit farmers' BPS payments a priority
- Pragmatic solutions required on flood recovery
- New focus on flooding after Storm Desmond
- Our North East and North West flooding hub page – links to all of our updates
- NFUonline key topic: Flooding
- Stay up-to-date with the latest weather warnings and river heights: The NFU toolbox