The NFU's BPS advisers have written a briefing explaining how the RPA uses remote sensing - high resolution satellite imaging - to check farmers' land against their BPS claims and what you need to be aware of if you've had an inspection report.
More from NFUonline:
- BPS: What do I need to do in the office and on the ground?
- Taking on new land: BPS considerations
- Watch again: Farming Schemes - 10 things you need to know now
- Lords vote for Agriculture Bill amendment in favour of trade deal scrutiny
- Join our virtual events this party conference season
- NFU Live: Events from the NFU this autumn
- Watch now: Your weekly video update from the President