Farm business tenancies: an overview


This Business Guide covers the basic rules around Farm Business Tenancies (FBTs) and explains how they differ from Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 tenancies (AHA 86) and grazing licences.

This Business Guide acts as an overview only, and so if you are considering entering into an FBT (either as a landlord or a tenant), then it is strongly recommended that you seek professional advice, as you will need a bespoke FBT tailored to your circumstances.