Injury reporting: when and where to report

Health and Safety

If someone has an accident, or a near miss, on your farm then you may need to report it under RIDDOR (the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013).

Completing these reports is a legal requirement and it is advisable to know when you need to make a report as well as who is responsible for doing so.