New farm buildings and extensions: a guide to planning and permitted development rights in England


This business guide explains how the planning system covers Agricultural Buildings.

The Questions and Answers in this guide address many issues raised by Farmer and Grower members of the NFU in relation to new farm buildings and extensions but is not designed to be a definitive guide on the subject.

You should always contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458 for advice.