- Membership categories: Farmer and Grower, NFU Pro, NFU Countryside
- Go back to our main membership pages
NFU Energy helps you with everything from buying and selling energy through to securing new connections and upgrades, energy regulation, compliance and energy efficiency; in fact, anything to do with energy in agriculture.
- Contracts – Whatever the size of your electricity supply, we will be able to find a fair and simple energy contract that suits you.
- Compliance – Ensuring you become and stay compliant
- Consultancy – Helping you understand, identify, implement and manage the best energy options for your business.
NFU Members receive preferential rates, including 10% discount on all NFU Energy standard fees.
Benefit from NFU Member Buying Power with NFU Electricity Buying Groups
Using the ever-growing buying power of NFU member’s electricity supplies NFU Energy offer competitive electricity prices with trustworthy suppliers through the NFU Electricity Buying Group. Whatever the size of your electricity supply, NFU Energy will be able to find a fair and simple energy contract that suits you.
To find out more and join the group, please contact NFU Energy on 024 7669 6512.
To find out more please visit the NFU Energy website or contact us on either 024 7669 6512 or email aW5mb0BuZnVlbmVyZ3kuY28udWs= to discuss how we can work with you to understand your energy needs.
About NFU energy policy and lobbying
Please click here to see the latest NFU renewable energy and climate change policy news.