The NFU's monthly Brexit Update newsletter covers the latest political developments, the implications for NFU members and the work the NFU is doing on members' behalf.
In this edition:
- MPs pass law to stop no-deal Brexit in October
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson loses votes to trigger general election
- Parliament 'prorogued' and the courts rule
- Prorogation and the fate of the 'Brexit bills'
- Operation Yellowhammer: government's no-deal planning assumptions
- Certainty for farmers and growers as Home Office clarifies immigration policy
- UK government's spending plans for 2020/21
- Is there an alternative to the Irish backstop?
- EU Commission to mobilise its disaster relief funding for a no-deal Brexit
- NFU calls for pause to BPS phase-out
- NFU urges government to review no-deal applied tariffs
- Secretary of State urged to back up assurances to uphold production standards with actions
- NFU no-deal Brexit hub updated with government guidance
- Back British Farming Day – 50 vital questions