- What guidance is there on health and safety considerations within my business?
- What is the position on face masks and wearing them in the workplace?
- What if I have contractors or self-employed people working for me?
- Do I have to offer home working?
- What if my employee refuses to come to work because they are fearful of catching the coronavirus?
- What if my employee can’t come to work because their child attends a school which has closed or has sent home pupils due to coronavirus?
- What if an employee should be self-isolating or following stay at home guidance, but refuses to?
- What if my employees unreasonably refuse to wear a face covering while at work?
Coronavirus: health and safety
10 January 2022
Health and safety is paramount in any business. Check out our advice on how to handle the additional rules around coronavirus, including advice on face masks, whether you need to offer home working and what to do if a worker is fearful of being infected at work.
Ask us a question about this page
Once you have submitted your query someone from NFU CallFirst will contact you. If needed, your query will then be passed to the appropriate NFU policy team.