- Are my workers and I entitled to be tested for coronavirus (Covid-19)?
- Can I insist my employee is tested?
- What if my employee refuses to have a test or share the result?
- Can I discipline my employees for refusing to take a test or share their test results?
- Are there any data protections issues around the sharing of test results?
- Can I arrange for my own testing of employees?
Coronavirus: workplace testing
02 March 2022
Learn the rules around testing your workforce for coronavirus. Find out what your obligations are concerning protecting your workers and making sure you are not contravening any data protection issues.
Ask us a question about this page
Once you have submitted your query someone from NFU CallFirst will contact you. If needed, your query will then be passed to the appropriate NFU policy team.