- Can I insist a worker receives the vaccine?
- Can we require all new starters to have received the vaccination as a condition of employment?
- What should I do if a worker refuses to have the vaccine or to confirm that they have been vaccinated?
- Should we have a vaccination policy?
- Is a worker entitled to time off during working hours to receive a vaccination?
Coronavirus: workforce vaccination guidelines
02 March 2022
Find out about the vaccine rules for your employees, including whether you can insist on your employees being vaccinated, whether you can make vaccination a condition of employment and whether you should have a written policy on your expectations around vaccination.
Ask us a question about this page
Once you have submitted your query someone from NFU CallFirst will contact you. If needed, your query will then be passed to the appropriate NFU policy team.