We would like to hear about all kinds of experiences. Please get in touch if you:
- Have previously supplied to the public sector
- Currently supply to the public sector
- Wish to supply to the public sector in future.
Your experiences will help us build case studies - examples of success stories and supply chain hurdles and challenges. These case studies will form part of the government’s review of the Government Buying Standards for Food and Catering, which is a set of minimum mandatory standards for public sector procurement.
This consultation is now closed.
What we'd like to hear about
We are working to highlight:
- Positive examples of when you have supplied the public sector market, specifically your relationship with the contracting authority, what measures enabled the supply agreement and what it has meant for your business.
- Examples of when you have experienced challenges with supplying the market, and what steps could have been taken to enable you to supply the contracting authority.
How to get involved
Please email your feedback to Zm9vZGNoYWluZm9jdXNAbmZ1Lm9yZy51aw== by 15 November 2021.