There are some great ways to keep informed about what the NFU is doing on behalf of members. Whether it's lobbying, campaigning or providing up-to-date information, we work across all areas to help our members grow profitable and productive farm businesses.
Officeholders, board chairs and teams from across the NFU represent farming at the highest levels of discussion with government and other industry bodies. To find out more, explore NFUonline or...
Our mailing lists are a great way to keep informed about a particular sector. Members can subscribe for free:
- Select Membership Area
- Enter your membership number or email address
- Enter your password
- Select Log in
- From your My account page, select the Mailing list tab
- Select the mailing lists you are interested
- Select the Save changes button at the bottom of the page
It won't be long before your chosen mailing list will land into your inbox (remember, you can opt out at any time).
Choose Bulletin Email Newsletter to get a wide range of NFU news.
Be the first in the know and get our news in the palm of your hand. You'll get all the
- latest news
- member-exclusive content
by downloading our FREE NFU app.
One of the best ways to get the latest farming information is by following us on Twitter.
- The official account of the NFU. We believe British farming is at the heart of securing a healthy, beautiful Britain – follow @NFUtweets
- Keep up to date with farm safety and transport news – follow @nfu_farmsafety
- Updates from the NFU Horticulture and Potatoes team – follow @NFUHortPots
- Updates from the NFU dairy team – follow @NFU_Dairy
- NFU poultry team updates and information - posted by chief adviser Aimee Mahony and adviser Tom Glen – follow @NFU_Poultry
- Updates from the NFU Environment team #BackBritishFarming – follow @NFUEnvironment
- NFU Plant Health Team in Stoneleigh Park, Warks. Tweets by Alison Taylor, Chris Hartfield and Spencer Collins – follow @NFU_PlantHealth
- Updates from the external affaris team. Keeping you up to date with what's going on in Westminster – follow @NFUPolitical
- News and updates from the NFU's Food Chain Team, representing #Britishagriculture throughout the #supplychain – follow @NFUFoodChain
- On a mission to bring #Farming #Education to schools in England and Wales. Sharing educational best practice in the sector and providing top resources – follow @NFUEducation
- The dedicated account for the NFU's press team – that's Jo, Sam, Alice and Mike – follow @NFUPress
Follow, like and share!
Our official account for the National Farmers’ Union on Insta', supports farmers and growers in England and Wales and champions British farming – follow us @nfulife
Follow, like and share!
Our facebook page celebrates everything that's great about the beautiful British countryside and healthy British food. We believe British farming is at the heart of securing a healthy, beautiful Britain – follow us at www.facebook.com/NFUOnline