Glyphosate is authorised for use in more than 150 countries around the world.
Regulatory bodies across the globe have studied the scientific evidence on glyphosate and concluded that it is unlikely to pose a human health risk when used correctly. Below are links to a number of the most recent regulatory reports that have said that glyphosate is safe to use.
- World Health Organisation/Food & Agriculture Organisation of the UN
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency United States
- Health Canada Canada
- Environmental Protection Authority New Zealand
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority Australia
- BfR – German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment