If you passed your driving test on or after 1 January 1997, you may be required to pass an additional test to legally tow a trailer on public roads. This is more commonly known as a B+E test as it adds the category E to the B entitlement given on regular driving licenses. Car tests prior to January ‘97 included the right to tow a trailer. Trailer courses can cost anything from £200 to £600, depending on the amount of training needed.
What is the offer?
- Save 10% off the cost of trailer training
- Discount is only available on training and cannot be used for the test
- Various training providers across England and Wales
Who can get the discount?
- NFU Farmer & Grower, Partner, Family Subscriber and Retired members
- NFU Associate
- NFU Student & Young Farmer
How do I get the discount?
Please see a list of approved training providers here.