1. Make the most of your membership. As an NFU Farmer and Grower member of England and Wales the app is FREE and exclusively for members.
2. EU exit - get alerts on breaking news, NFU advice and key updates on how running your farming business will change on 1 January 2021. We're updating key information as changes happen, the app is the quickest way to stay informed in real time.
3. Read the latest on your farming business. Six dedicated sections with the latest from your sector: crops, dairy, horticulture and potatoes, livestock, sugar and poultry. Customise what you see here.
4. Get the latest alerts sent straight to your phone or tablet. Make sure you allow notifications when prompted and in your phone and device settings so you keep up to date with the latest from the NFU - don't miss out!
5. It's the quickest and most convenient way to stay up to date on the wealth of work the NFU is doing on behalf of members. See the latest developments in the palm of your hand, on your tablet and on the move.
To download the NFU App directly to your phone or tablet, tap or click on the logos below which are relate to your device:
How do I login?
- The opening screen will ask you for your membership number and password.
- To login: use your membership number associated with your membership and password you use with NFUonline.
- If you can’t remember your login details then contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
- If you have five failed attempts at the login you will be locked out, NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458 for help.
To save articles to read later: Use the 'Ribbon' symbol at the bottom of the screen to build up a selection of your favourite articles.
NFU App - your questions answered:
Is the NFU App free?
Yes, it’s free for NFU Farmer and Grower and Retired members. If you’re unable to access it, but believe you have the right membership status to do so, then contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
Is the NFU App just for mobile phones?
A: No, if you have an Android or iOS tablet you can download the NFU App from the relevant store. You can download the NFU App on multiple devices, there’s no limit and no extra cost.
TOP TIP: Make sure you allow notifications when prompted and in your phone and device settings so you keep up to date with the latest from the NFU - don't miss out!
I don’t want to be notified when new content is added to the NFU App, how do I switch this off?
When you log in for the first time you will get the standard prompt for your mobile / tablet which gives you the choice of allowing notifications. If you want to hear from us in the form of relevant and breaking news and advice then tap ‘allow notifications’. If you change your mind you can change the settings in the notifications settings area on your phone / tablet at any time, just like any other App.
Will the NFU App remember my login details?
Yes, but if you log out in Settings you will have to enter them again.
How do I change my password?
Tap on the 'Help' prompt just under the login boxes on the opening screen. The link will take you to NFUonline where you can follow the standard procedure for forgotten password you can also change your password on NFUonline if you're logged in, under the My Profile area - select the change password tab.
Once you have done this, it will around five minutes for the NFU App to recognise the change. If you’re still having problems then contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
How do I make sure I get the latest news for my farming area?
A: Tap the Settings cog on the bottom row, go to Edit Timelines and tap the channels on or off. When you go back to the Sectors tab you will now only see which ones you have selected. You can reset these at any time and you can drag and drop the order in which you see the sectors by holding down on the lines at the right of each timeline name and moving up or down.
Can I use the App while not connected to the Internet:
You will be able to open the App and read stories but you won't be able to see pictures or videos.
I have some feedback about the NFU App, who do I contact?
A: Members can email TkZVQXBwQG5mdS5vcmcudWs= or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
If you can’t remember your login details then contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
If you have five failed attempts at the login you will be locked out, NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458 for help.
For any other questions, feedback or suggestions then email TkZVQXBwQG5mdS5vcmcudWs= or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
Not a member? Get started with your NFU membership by calling NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458?