Your membership means you can access expert local advice, a dedicated helpline on the end of the phone, exclusive services and discounts and expert political lobbying at the highest level.
As an NFU member you are part of the largest farming organisation in England and Wales representing 55,000 farming and growing businesses. This means you can have your say on the issues that affect your farm day in, day out.
This month you’ll receive all the information you’ll need to renew your NFU membership including:
- Testimonials from NFU members about their membership
- A subscription notice with all the available payment options
- Voucher booklet highlighting your services and discounts which are unique to you as an NFU member
- A snapshot of how we’ve championed British farming and the wins we’ve had for NFU members
- 2019/20 A1 month-by-month wall planner for your farm office.
By renewing your membership, you can continue to have your say on your sector, and the NFU can strive to keep farming at the top of the political agenda, building a future where food production gets the recognition and reward it rightly deserves as we head into Brexit and beyond.
Step 1: Click on the orange ‘Log in’ button to the top-right of the screen on any NFUonline page.
Step 2: Enter your log in details
Step 3: Click on ‘My Profile’
Step 4: You will now be in your NFU profile. Please click on the ‘Subscription Payment’ option
Step 5: Your outstanding subscription will be showing and you can click on ‘Pay’.