Can-Am ATVs and SSVs have been designed and developed from the ground up with the end user in mind, and the combination of power, performance, comfort and capability ensures that even the toughest jobs or terrains are made to look easy.
Can-Am's current offers can be used on top of the NFU member discount, and are also applicable on the new Outlander.
- Get up to £2600 of customer advantage for the purchase of a Can-Am Maverick . Offer valid until 30.04.24 - find out more.
- Get up to £1740 of customer advantage for the purchase of a Can-Am Outlander 2022-2023. Offer valid until 30.04.24 - find out more.
- Get up to £2800 of customer advantage for the purchase of a Can-Am Traxter. Offer valid until 30.04.24 - find out more.
- Get up to £2800 of customer advantage for the purchase of a Can-Am Maverick trail & Sport. Offer valid until 30.04.24 - find out more.
- 2 years additional warranty on selected models. Offer valid until 31.01.25 - find out more.
What is the discount
- 5% discount available on selected new machines from Can-Am. To find out which models are included and how much money you could save, please see our current discount document here (requires member login).
- Plus, get a voucher of up to £250 to spend on genuine accessories with your purchase
Important: Member eligibility rules apply - Please ensure that you have read the Terms & Conditions document or call NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458 to see if you are eligible for an ATV discount voucher.
How do I get the discount?
- Call NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458 to request a voucher (please allow up to 5 days for delivery by post)
- Once the voucher is received it should be presented to an authorised dealer at the point at which the vehicle is ordered
- The vouchers expire 30 days after the date of issue and must be used before the expiry date
- The dealer will the apply the discount to the final order
Can-Am is committing to educating new and existing users with seven golden rules as part of its global responsible rider programme:
- Always wear the correct personal protective equipment such as a helmet, boots, long sleeve shirt and trousers when out riding
- Prepare an itinerary before setting off and communicate it to the people close to you (colleagues, friends or family)
- Follow the recommendations for use that are specified by the manufacturer in the operator’s guide as well as on the safety labels placed on the vehicle
- Follow maintenance instructions as recommended by the manufacturer
- Inspect the vehicle before use to make sure it is in good working order
- Take along communication devices and breakdown equipment
- Be mindful of the animals you come across and do not damage their natural habitat