Do you supply direct to a retailer? Are you aware of the Grocery Supply Code of Practice (GSCOP) and how it can help safeguard your business from unfair trading practices during negotiations?
A good understanding of GSCOP is essential for any commercial negotiations with retailers. Training is a must for any business directly supplying retailers.The training is very interactive and focuses not just on understanding the code of practice, but also how suppliers can stand up for themselves while maintaining a strong working relationship with grocery retailers.
To book your training, please visit the British Brands Group website.
- An online course will be held should the face-to-face course have to be cancelled.
- Payment must be received in advance of the course. Refunds cannot be provided once a course place has been reserved and paid for.
This course is ideal for; CEOs/COOs, national account managers, commercial directors, commercial managers, finance teams and admin staff.
- To understand what the GSCOP is, why it was set up, and its key elements.
- To know how the GSCOP affects you and your job role.
- To instil confidence on how to use the GSCOP/the GCA, including in trade negotiation situations.
- To understand how trade associations can help, with Code clarifications or reporting breaches confidentially to the GCA or Code Compliance Officer.
- To have the knowledge to better safeguard your business from unfair dealing.
- The Groceries Supply Code of Practice (GSCOP) and why it was introduced.
- What GSCOP does and does not cover.
- Its implications for day-to-day trading relationships.
- The role of the Groceries Code Adjudicator (GCA).
- The options available and how to safeguard against unfair trading practices.
- How the British Brands Group helps tip the balance back in suppliers’ favour.