Do you supply direct to a retailer? Are you aware of the Grocery Supply Code of Practice (GSCOP) and how it can help safeguard your business from unfair trading practices during negotiations?
NFU members can make massive savings by signing up for the latest round of GSCOP training. Register today for a one-day virtual course, available to NFU Members at the discounted rate of £130+VAT (non-members £150+VAT).
A good understanding of GSCOP is essential for any commercial negotiations with retailers. Training is a must for any business directly supplying retailers.The training is very interactive and focuses not just on understanding the code of practice, but also how suppliers can stand up for themselves while maintaining a strong working relationships with grocery retailers.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, courses are being held online. The full one-day course is available virtually for members at £130+VAT (non-members £150+VAT) on:
- Thursday 8th October
- Thursday 26th November
The virtual full course will run from 09:00 to 16:30 with a 2 1/2 hour break and will explain the GSCOP code and the role of the adjudicator.
A refresher course is also being offered on Monday 12th October from 09:00-12:30, costing NFU Members £110+VAT and non-members £125+VAT).
If you are interested please email the food chain team on Zm9vZGNoYWluZm9jdXNAbmZ1Lm9yZy51aw==
This course is ideal for; CEO's/COO's, National Account Managers, Commercial Directors, Commercial Managers, Finance teams and admin staff.
- To understand what the GSCOP is, why it was set up, and its key elements
- To know how the GSCOP affects you and your job role
- To instil confidence on how to use the GSCOP/the GCA, including in trade negotiation situations.
- To understand how trade associations can help, with Code clarifications or reporting breaches confidentially to the GCA or Code Compliance Officer
- To have the knowledge to better safeguard your business from unfair dealing