NFU Energy will only ever contact you to follow up an email or a planned phone follow up.
How can I check it's NFU Energy and not a fraudulent caller?
- If they know your supplier, supply number and address it may still not be us, this information is publicly available on the electricity database. If you suspect that it isn’t NFU Energy ask us to confirm your unique reference that we hold.
- If you’re unsure of your reference or if they cannot confirm it, the safest thing to do would be to end the call and call us directly on 024 7669 8885. We really won’t mind if it was us, as we understand that it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- If they claim to be your supplier but cannot confirm your account number (printed on your bills) terminate the call and call back the number on your bill to speak to the supplier directly. Alternatively, call us and we will help as best as we can.
- If you have caller display, look at the number or dial 1471 after the call. NFU Energy call from 024 7669 6512. Be very suspicious if it is from a mobile (starting 07) and even more so if it’s unavailable or withheld.
How can I help NFU Energy tackle these callers?
- Let us know the caller’s number.
- Please send copies of anything they send you to [email protected] or post it to NFU Energy, 10th Street, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, CV8 2LS so we can try to find out who they are.
What steps can I take to protect myself?
- Whatever you do, don’t give any personal information or sign anything if you’re suspicious, as they will likely try and move you into another contract without your say so with high commissions built-in.