The week aims to help businesses learn more about selling globally and maximising their global potential by giving people with the tools to grow their businesses.
The events focus on four key themes:
- How to trade
- Green trade and finding investment
- Trade as a force for good
- Finding you market – global opportunities
There is a range of virtual and in person events available to businesses of all sizes and sectors. The events are free to attend. Businesses select their own programme of events, picking the most relevant sessions to attend, as well as fitting the events around already busy lives. For more information, visit: DIT | International Trade Week
Our pick of events to look out for
Monday 31 October
- Virtual: Navigating the complexities of International Trade
- Virtual: Do I have the resources and cash to trade?
Wednesday 2 November
- Virtual: Green Opportunities in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Network
- Virtual: How to export successfully as UK manufacturer with fewer than 10 employees
Thursday 3 November
- Virtual: Market Update: Exporting Food & Drink to the Netherlands
Friday 4 November
- Virtual: Welcome to Italy: all you need to know to do business in the Bel Paese
- Virtual: Doing Business in Canada
Find a full list of events and detail on how to register at: DIT | International Trade Week
DIT would like to work with partners across the UK on creating more events and useful content for businesses before, during and after International Trade Week.
Interested members are encouraged to use the resources available in the Business Toolkit published by DIT to promote Trade Week or even work with them to host an event of your own to share experiences and expertise.